As a social worker you will work across the range of Good Shepherd Programmess to develop appropriate, constructive relationships to engage participants in dynamic and progressive community and personal development programmes based on the vision, mission and core values of Good Shepherd Services.
- Conduct assessment of needs of potential participants for Good Shepherd programmes
- Collect data based on direct involvement with individuals, families, and groups and within communities as a whole. You will also need to link with other service providers and local authorities to collect relevant data.
- Work closely with participants to develop and maintain community links, and supporting them into sustained positive destinations, including education, training or employment.
- Work closely with referring partners and networking partners to ensure that targets are met.
- Maintain participant information and keep appropriate records, (maintaining case history records, record of case by documenting of participants’ situation, monitoring planned actions by periodic follow-up).
- Evaluate effectiveness of programmes or activities conducted
- Degree holder in Social Work or related field with minimum 2 years of related experience
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate to work with vulnerable groups
- Report Writing Skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Tamil
Interested applicants are advised to send a cover letter and an updated resume (including details of two referees) to [email protected] before 21 March 2018